Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

well after a day off I've become ... in a gewd mewd... I dont want to rip someones throat out (at the moment) what I need is a stress reliever toy at work... cause nothing I used to use works anymore... I think the best thing for me to have would be my happy face squeeze ball... but someone stole it from my desk.. worst thing is I had 2 of them... and both are gone... bastards.. and they wonder why I love my job... yeah... anyway my website got put on hold again... I've been building pages for too many people recently... I've discovered that it's gonna be quite some work to putting mine together again... and of course keep putting it off... well after getting home from hell I dont feel like doing anything except sleep or watch a mewvy... great hobby I have lol anyway more later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com