Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, July 10, 2004

well I'm having a wonderfull day..... I wake up and get into the car to go to work.... I smell something.......... cat piss.... it sorta went away.. but it was very faint...... so later on (after some horrible calls) I go to lunch... and catch that smell again.... I stopped... it was on my jacket.... the fukn cat pissed on my jacket... I threw it on the ground....

I took some more calls.... and I'm sick of these ones... here are a few more examples:

omg these fukn backwoods hick mutherfuckers just learned how to read and is sooo fukn proud of that fact that he decides to read off every fukn window he sees... not only that I have to repeat every command I issue him multiple times.. because he isn't listening.... oh and that's not the half of it... he doesn't understand the words I'm saying... yeah he can't understand very simple commands ... a baby would turn around and hit me because I'm talking like an imbecile

I need to get a new job before I shoot myself in the head..... I'm totally losing my mind for the second time since I started at this job... odly enough the last time I felt this way.... it was on the same damned fukn contract... I need to get a lobotomy or something......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com