Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, July 08, 2004

well I've begun my short lived reign upon dial tier 2.... I lost it on a customer.... she was not listening to me and her issue was in need of proper help (short of disabling her antivirus/firewall software) she could not be fixed by my company.... so I (short of telling her off) informed her of the situation.. but she would still not take my word for it.... sooooooooooo she got upset and I transfered her to customer service (as she requested) they saved her account and transfered her back to tech support... she went through the puppet strings again and amazingly got fixed by the higher level of support (that I told her didn't exist lol) they uninstalled her anti-virus/firewall .. which I told her needed to be done (and from my understanding we dont touch at msn cause it's not our software) but oh well she got fixed and she hates me for life.... (so do most other people I've found out) I've lost no skin over this and my feelings remain.... unhurt.... sorry miss american lady... next time try being nice on the phone (and dont call me at 15 mins to the end of my shift sheesh) by the way I'm not like this with most of my calls (contrary to certain belief) ..... I love valid troubleshooting it's great....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com