Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, July 03, 2004

went to see spiderman 2 at the theater.... wow... it was amazing I want to see it again... course next time I'll be getting my own copy of it but it was sooooo good.... but yes afterwards myself and my g/f walked home and on the way I had a light snack.... rose petal.... delicious... mmmmmmm yummy buggy rose petal's... and the reason for it??? a joke I spose.... my g/f nearly threw up lol... I must appologize but it was soooo funny that I was teasing her by pretending to do it again.... and again.... I didn't really eat the thing but I've seen them eaten before... powers of miss direction lol.... perhaps I should start looking for a new hobby lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com