Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, August 19, 2004

can I have some more bad news at werk.. I'm starting to like the place again.... of course I"m being sarcastic... but I have started work on the fan club signs... many of you will probably want one (although only a select few were enthusiastic last time) but I'll be passing some out anyway .... and as always I'll have a pile of them hanging from my desk so people can come and take one as they please.... of course I anticipate being fired over this so I'm crossing my fingers.... I'm mad at the giant.. he stole my tupperware (course that's what he thinks... and I think it's funny that small me would be mad at a giant... he thinks it's funny too) anyway I think a case of beer and some supper is in order.... perhaps just the beer... yeah just the beer.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com