Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

the group around me were discussing possabilities about missing our turns during the shift bid today (for those that dont know ... an annoyance devised to cause panik where we have to stress over choosing a shift for work) and the one I stated was the possability of being stuck on a call (cause that never happens) and missing my turn.... so 20 minutes before my turn I finally get off my call and check my message (I had been offered vto) but decided that it was too early to take it ... so I pressed ready and waited for my next call... which I had hoped I wouldn't get... but of course I got one..... the shitty software wouldn't co-operate..... as I had explained earlier in the day it fukn happend.... I was pissed... but not at the fact that I was stuck on a call and missing my turn in the bid.... so accross from me is sitting a "supervisor" (which I have come to hate them all these days) and I explain to him (while I"m talking to a customer) that my turn is coming up in 10 minutes and I cannot make my turn.... he tells me he can't do anything that I should ask someone to go upstairs for me.... WHAT'S HE THERE FOR?????????..... so a few minutes pass.. it's getting closer to my deadline I now have 4 minutes to my turn... no end in sight for my call... I'm starting to freak out saying I'll put my customer on hold and go up.... when he finally gets off his rocker and calls upstairs for me to inform them I am going to be late I'm on a call...... the "supervisor" he called missunderstands and they send a search party for me.... figures... they always get things right at work.... so the "supervisor" calls back and restates the issue... so luckily they wait for me and I get to make my turn ... without having to pull a flipper and tear the fuckn walls down..... apperantly a dood in training earlier in the day (he's number 5 or somethin in the list) didn't know his time and missed it by 15 minutes ..... so they skipped over him .... sad thing is he was speaking to my "STUPERVISOR" before it all began and the bitch didn't tell him his time because she couldn't bring it up on the computer.... funny when I went up this afternoon to find out my time.. the other "supervisor" looked on a sheet of paper and found me right away.... it's funny how some "supervisors" will go out of their way for agents... but most of them wont... and they wonder why we love to come to work.... assholes.... I love my job... yes it's time to bring back the fan club only slightly reworded I will open craft corner again (if I ever get a seat of my own) and begin the club all over again... until then good luck....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com