Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, August 28, 2004

I hate yew all.... I sent a mass email to the entire building at work stating this.... I thought it was a good joke concidering all the silly people that keep sending I love you messages to the floor.... but that doesn't matter... I have decided that I can't make any more signs for my fan club... breathing in the marker fumes are giving me a sore throat and I can't be asked to do it anymore... now I just feel like shit and would like to go home.... I no longer love my job or think it's fun to even suggest that I do.... I would like to burn the building down and go work for macdonalds again.... ummm no I"m not that desparate to leave stream... but it was a thought... perhaps I'll just quit..... (here is where your supposed to say no no.. yew must stay.. it's not the same in hell without yew) sucks that I'm the entertainment of hell.... sheesh.... but anyway I have a better thing to write about than work... it's something that has bothered me for a very long time and really (until recently) I thought it only happens in cape breton.... ya know when you see 5 police cars with sirens blazing and lights flashing speeding down the road it's time to go in the other direction because something major is going down... such as a bomb or pile of shotguns blasting some people apart... but nooooooooo..... lots of people decide they should get closer to the action so they can see what's going on .. and then gossip about it to everyone they meet (even total strangers) the thing is... that these people get in their cars and race over to whatever is happening... cluttering up the road and blocking traffic for the police.. ambulance.. firetrucks.. whatever is supposed to be going in to help out the real people in trouble... and that's not even the worse part..... it's amazing that the people dont even know what's going on yet they will rush over to get a closer look..... little do they know that a bomb is in the building that can take out the three closest entire blocks.... with the people along with it... but your so happy that you got a glimps of this event that you dont even care that your in danger.... and they wonder why I dont want to go "see what's goin on".. I dont want to be that one person that happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.... the crazy dood with the shotgun blasting off random shots outside his house because the police are getting too close and he's freaking out.... yeah one of them stray shots hit me in the chest and I'm dead... lovely all because I wanted to see what happened... why the police rushed over here... but anyway I'll stay in the dark and enjoy my time while I have some.. going the opposite way of the police and sirens or whatever... besides while there are 20 cop cars going that way.. I can go the other direction and rob the convenience store on the other side of town hehehehehe......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com