Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

I haven't been around... yes yew knew..... well I'm back.... I have decided that I love my job again... I had this great kind fella shouting in my ear because he wanted to be helped and the more I told him I could and was very capable the more upset he got... I couldn't understand it.... so he wanted to speak to my supervisor.... well mine is on vacation.... and the closest one was 3 flights down stairs.... so I told him one wasn't available lol.... again he didn't like my answers so I got mad.... he had a simple issue and the issue was simple as well but time consuming.... he freaked out saying there's got to be an easier way... there wasn't and I spose he didn't like the way I spoke to him ... so confident and self assured... he even said I didn't know what I was talking about... great so my confidence isn't showing hhmmmm... oh well it doesn't matter he wanted to speak to someone else sooo.. I suggested I transfer him back into the que... he didn't like that one either lol... well so I couldn't trasnfer him... how do I give him to another agent???? she then he started swearing and everything so I transfered him anyway... but politly thanked him for calling.... (ok so I wasn't to polite muttering thank yew for calling under my breath ... sue me... he wants to lol) apperantly he called back and got a better agent..... the agent told him the same things I did.. but for some odd reason he didn't freak out like he did with me... must have been speaking to a woman lol.... so evidently he got his issue fixed but still wasn't satisfied.. he called back again to complain..... about me..... great so his threat about going to corporate was true... (I"m skeered) some stupid agent transfered him to tier 3 so they could make a formal complaint against me and he's gonna write micocrap head office to get me fired lol... lovely I can't wait ... the good news just keeps pouring in .....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com