Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, August 22, 2004

I'm bringing I hate my job to a new level... I've brought back the fan club and am pleased at the new slogan.... Tell me ... What's the point..... it's great... maybe now we can get some answers... but I doubt it.... I'm also mad at blogger.. I had a very well typed out "nice" post about things at work ... but it got lost somehow ... server issue or something and I dont remember what I wrote.. but it had to do with the giant and a missing tupperware (yes I'm still dont have it back) but that's a different story and I dont care to repeat it (can yew tell I'm not in a good mood?) but at least I'm in the XP que today ... for now anyway I see a lot of day shift people around it's terrible I dont have any of my familiar faces around... spose I'll request a shift change soon... but who knows anyway I must get back to making signs.. I have enough straws for 200 so I spose I'll need more... so far there is great demand for the signs... we'll see if I can get the entire building this time hahahahahahahahah ..... but this time I doubt if any supervisors will think it's a great idea... though if I put a smile on a few faces that's all I'm looking for... for now try to enjoy yewr day (going into que soon)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com