Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

it turns out I have a reputation.... and it might not even be that bad of one as well... apperantly people believe me to be a tier 2 agent and I dont even know them... word of mouth is a powerfull thing I guess lol... I was at my station on a call and had left a messenger window open on the screen... and because I was concentrating on a customer didnt notice the supervisor sitting in the cube next to me trying to get my attention to turn the damned thing off... and the only reason he knew about it is because I can't stand the online web messenger (found here http://www.e-messenger.net) but anyway it doesn't matter he then went away on his business (I didn't get a written warning I'm amazed) but apperantly someone told him I'm a tier 2 agent (again a person I dont know) and he told her to appologize to me about "the incident" lol so I spose it pays to be a "fake" tier 2 agent....

anyway I fed the giant today... but even more funnyness came of it apperantly he read an earlier entry and decided to make a joke of my comments... however so I brought him the dish and he agreed it was tasty so I left him with a full dish for dinner... but took the fork... saying I needed it to eat and of course I did...... so I left him to his business and went on to eat my delicious meal.....

after I ate I decided to go back up and supply the giant with a fork... he was very pleased at my efforts (and thus decided not to kill me after all) stating how he didn't know how the fuk he was to obtain a fork for eating the meal... and well I'm just picturing him eating with his fingers lol brings new meaning to finger licking good..... hope he doesn't mind my speaking about it this way ... I am still only small after all lolol and in his own werds... the giant is apeased lol.... enjoy your day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com