Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, August 05, 2004

I've decided not to complain anymore... I have come to accept my job sux.... and that I love the people I work with... yes they have lots of respect for our belongings... and also they love all of the rest of our fellow werkers.... I came into work yesterday and decided that I would allow the use of my personal workstation and all of my belongings to a fellow agent from a different team... I was soo happy to share that he eagerly used my headset and everything I owned in the desk... now if ya ask anyone else on the floor they think it's disgusting that a person would use someone elses headset.. it's unhygenic and well they say just plain icky.... I however dont mind that he use my belongings.... he could have done what I did... go to intraday and ask for a new set (because someone apperantly stole his)... so it makes it ok for him to steal mine... great... so I proved not only am I not lazy... and that I actually am a nice agent on the floor.... however I do hope that he catches my ear fungus.... and that he also catches the fleas that are under my desk.. as well as gets fingeritus from my mouse (because I pick at my ears) ... and perhaps I should also mention the crotch critters that seem to be going around this building.....

one of the agents that was sitting around me last night jumped from his seat freaking out.... I have a bug.. I have a bug... look it was under my pants... it crawled all over me..... well I hope I'm not sitting in his seat today... however I'm becoming itchy at the moment (just like yew are now I bet :P lol) but that's another story...... have a nice day... I plan too....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com