Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

judging by the inability of my "fans" to comment on my very nice comment page I think I may have to start creating things for people to talk about.... I check out supersteve's blog all the time and he has 14+ comments on his daily events... and I get 1 a week if I"m lucky.... perhaps his stories are just better than mine? or perhaps I have smarter readers heheheh.... perhaps I just have shy readers they say they read my stuff but dont have any comments... perhaps my writing doesn't deserve coments at all ... maybe I'm just that good??? I didn't think so.... perhaps I'll write some twisted stuff that leaves yew guessing from now on.... yeah I think I'll try that for once...... guess what I"m talking about today :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com