Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, August 13, 2004

word for the day.... ZZZzzzzzzzzzz .... spose it's not really a word but it's the feeling for the week... I'm soooooo tired having to get up at 5:30 (not really but that's when the alarm goes off) my ride comes at 6:15... and I can't seem to get out of bed till at least 6:03 lol... so that's not very much time to wake up and do stuff.... however today is the last day I have to do it for a very long time... (I hope) anyway got through the week of training and now it's onward to a new and "exciting" contract..... perhaps I'll even make a website walkthrough for that (but I still can't seem to get my personal one done) anyway nothing interesting going on at the moment other than a great picture that was sent to me today.... I might post it here (if I think of it later) but yew all have probably already seen it... I was going to create the picture but I didn't get a chance to do it first lol... oh well this will work just the same lol... anyway enjoy yewrselves maybe once I get on the phone again I'll have some interesting stories to tell... if not I guess I'll just have to make up my own again....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com