Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

all my hard work is paying off... I spent the entire day working on my website and it looks fresh and it's about quarter done.... now that I have an outline to work with it will go a lot easier... tomorrow I hope to add the jokes that I have left.. I have about 10 pages left to edit and format accordingly... so look forward to that (probably next week)... I added the pictures part.. but that will be changing as well because I dont like using someone elses code (sometimes)and it doesn't really work with my design... but I hope to go through the code and make it work properly.. then add more pics when it is correct... they load really nice anyway... next project is to get the netscape users a page.. because well the current design doesn't load for them lol oh well it will be fixed soon I"m sure (just like this part has been) anyway enjoy the new look... hopefully I can get the jokes section working tomorrow if not at least by next week... I wont have to much time to spend on it tomorrow though because I'm sposed to take the woman out on the town (prob grocery shopping lol) I think she's gonna be mad.. oh well movies perhaps we shall see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com