Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, September 26, 2004

another work story.. but this one is funny.... I sit right beside my new supervisor.. and I have known she was my sup for at least a week now... today I recieved an email (actually our whole team did) that introduce who she was and that we had folders with our pay stubs and other junk in them on her desk..... here is what I responded to her email with:

hey Patricia,

thank you for letting me know that your my supervisor I never would have known unless was informed (even though I sit right beside you) I will pick up my information when I can from my folder (as it is a very long walk to the cube next to me) look forward to a team meeting (so we can get off the phone for a few minutes)

all for now,

Joe


do you think they will fire me now? I hope so lmao anyway I'm working on a new story ... the first few pages will be released (to my adoring public) soon... perhaps a few days... I know your waiting in anticipation.. my g/f has already tried to get into my email to read it... I bet she did I'm gonna contact msn for abuse if she keeps that up :P lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com