Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, September 18, 2004

gross topik #8

a horrible experience today but incredibly funny.... I am talking with a fella with a feminine voice and things aren't going well.... I manage to take through a few steps and things start looking up... to which the fella proceeds to tell me that if I were there he'd kiss me..... long moment of silence on my end (because I have him on mute laughing my ass off... yes this just happened to fall on the floor) anyway things go sour nearly imediatly after this remark and all of a sudden the feminine voice dood says I take my kiss back!!!! well lucky for this guy I'm a genuinly nice guy and continue troubleshooting and manage to finally fix his issue and thankfully.... not get any suggested kisses anymore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com