Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

I am beginning to really hate blogger... but the combination of blogger and the servers at werk are what is driving that hate..... I try to update at work with a short comment or something silly and it wont even save that... it's starting to get to me... and of course this is another reason (or something I can lay blame) for me not posting updates recently :P course I would think I need to come up with some actual content to write about and lately I dont have any.... but yew knew that... actually typed up a small thing yesterday but it was at werk and I lost the entire thing because of some stupid malfunction ....so I decided not to do it anymore at werk (without backing it up first :P) anyway it's time for bed perhaps I can think of something better to write about some other time (maybe Lisa's weeding again heheheh)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com