Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, September 04, 2004

I have "fans" or well after I got out the cattle prodder they decided to let me know they are out there..... now where they are "in mind" I'll never know but I'm greatfull someone takes the time to let me know they are actually reading my junk... now perhaps I can begin by telling stories again...

I love travelling on the bus... it's a comfortable spot to kick back ... and fall assleep (nobody seems to get this joke.. ass..... leep .. anyway ).... it's espeshuly great when you miss your stop because you fell ass leep... no I didn't do that but I nearly did a few times... such as today I was riding along with my favorite public transportation clerk (or my "Benson" for short) his name happens to be ... oh as if I could really remember somebodies name... it starts with a G... and he drives like a maniac.. gets me to work early (or earlier than expected) but the ride is soooooooooooo bumpy... amazingly aside from this bumpy ride I was falling assleep.... and though sleepy he managed to stop at my stop and causing me to wake up abruptly.... no there weren't any screeching of tires (though that would be more funny) anyway I am quite certain if I was able to get the bus tonight that I may actually fall ass leep on the way home I'm just that tired....

on a brighter note training is scheduled on tuesday.. it's a good chance I may be late that way I'll miss out on my holiday pay because the holiday is the day before the training... how on earth am I going to get up for 6 to get a cab here for 7am... I can barely get my ass out of bed for 8..... the answer is stay awake pills.. I'm going to have the cat sleep between my legs and rake his claws.... ouch that's just toooo painfull to think about.. I'll just stay up all day and night :) good idea.. but looking forward to a very long weeeeeeeekend (if I get the time off approved for the weeding.. yes weeding I'm going to lisa's weeding...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com