Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, September 09, 2004

I think I may have put something on a friends website (which isn't really there anymore) that may have been offensive..... it wasn't intended that way... but it was to put a point... she hasn't been posting..... (lesser than I have) which lately ... has been pretty well non existant.. but in checking there I found a really kewl website in which I would consider incorperating into my own.... however those people that are prone to epileptic convulsions... should not view... here's why!! http://www.wtfomg.com enjoy happy clicking lol.... anyway it has given me another idea for expanding my website (if I ever get it done sheesh) to another section of collected joke pages that people may frequently send links to other people as jokes.... "joy" (as stimpy would say from ren & stimpy) ... so I will be attending a weeding tomorrow... (yes I said weeding again) perhaps I shall explain.... it's when a man and a woman come together to share.... no fuk that... it's when a man gets taken over by a weed known as a woman.... lovely now I'm in trouble lol.... well anyway I'll be going and luckily I dont have to take pictures now.... my loving weed.. I mean g/f will be taking over responsability of the camera (as long as she promises not to drop or break it... Like my mom did) so anyway I'll be getting drunk... and hopefully my time off for saturday has been approved..... and even more great news.. my g/f has just been rehired for hell... yes she starts at stream on monday.... so looks like the rest of us agents will be working our last days on xp and they are hiring bums off the street for the new contract... great more grumbling from my fellow co-workers to hear about when I go back.... lol have a great weekend (I know I will ... taking a pair of hand cuffs with me to the weeding)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com