Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, September 06, 2004

I was thinking about something on my way to work today.... seatbelts... they are mandatory to wear in all cars trucks and such.... except public transportation and taxi's.... a taxi is the same thing as a normal car though... hhmmmm .... seatbelts do save lives yes... but what is the difference between a normal car and a taxi... do we really put full faith in the taxi drivers??? I mean they are no different to the average driver except they get paid to do what they do.... is that any safer?? if not then why do we not have to wear a seatbelt in the taxi as well.... strange but anyway I heard that some people are trying to fight for seatbelts to be put in busses... espeshuly schoolbusses.... I'm picturing the bus flipping over and sitting in my seat with a belt over me hanging (suffocating my balls) 3 feet in the air fighting to get the fukn belt off because the bus is burning.... and when I franticly and finally get the belt off fall 3 feet to the celing (which is now on the ground) on top of my fukn head... now I'm dazed my balls hurt and I can't crawl out of the fukn bus to save my soul because some asshole wanted me to wear a belt in the bus that has super padding in all the seats... great I feel better now....

my creativity has been lacking as of late... I'm desparately wanting to redesign my website.. I have the ideas of what I want to accomplish.. not the desire to do the work... probably has something to do with the horrible job I do lol.... anyway I did do some work on it my last day's off and it will now have the functionality to send people accordingly for netscape users and other users... unfortunatly I found out that netscape users cannot view my page properly... also I found a usefull tool that will display pictures in a nice way... so I'll utilize that when I find some space to display them (I have 30 megs of pics to show the world lol) or if I ever get time to go through the pics and edit the size and format so they are all small enough to fit on a site properly... (it could happen) but I have 2 days off to fix this issue and I'll hopefully have a revamped website to display by the weekend :) yippie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com