Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, September 18, 2004

interesting night last night.... went ... or rather ... got dragged to darts.... even though we missed the meeting last week (because of a weeding) was assured to have a spot to play the following week (yesterday) but low and behold show up and they are full up... lovely... but at least I got to have a few drinks while I watched some lousy shooting lol.... course they had a few people that were really good ... anyway.. I would have been the worst one playing so it's just as well I wasn't on a team lol.... after that went to smooth hermans... apperantly the band Forever was having a CD release party.. (I won a CD.. go me) and I got invited to go... by my mom... I couldn't believe that first of all my mom is going to hermans.. let alone she got invited there by the band lol.... anyway it was a lot of fun ... mom and her sister and friend are quite comical to watch .... doing what I do when I go to the bar lol... seems they invented going to the bar to watch people lol... anyway the most interesting part of the night was winning the CD... I"m kidding.... I happen to venter to the washroom ... (and I've been going to hermans for quite some time) noticed for the first time a sign hanging.. rather bolted.. to the outside of the stalls..... one person per stall..... ummm we need to be told this in a mens room??????? what would more than one guy be doing in a stall... oh never mind... lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com