Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, September 25, 2004

I've had such a boring week.... went to tier 2 xp training expecting to learn some kewl things (related to the job) but was sadly dissapointed.... I did learn a couple things that interest me but as far as using them at work.... nope didn't happen... I found out that tier 2 is going to be the same for xp as it was for msn.... tier 2 recovers for tier 1's mess..... anyway back to business... I've redone my site and now my mother wants her's done.... great but I have a quick idea for hers and I think it just might work out but anyway that's just great it should be fun to create this perticular idea.... and perhaps you all might want to check it out when it's done.... perhaps lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com