Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, October 25, 2004

Gross Topik #9

splatter shit... what I'm about to describe is probably the single most disgusting thing I've seen in a long time... except for cat puke.... (that is really disgusting) you may not want to read this post ... skip to the next one now.... so to continue (so that I have no more readers after this)

well now splatter shit.... it's not widely known... because people dont talk about it.... yet everyone has done it once in thier life... and if they haven't .... they are lieing.... anyway back to the point.... picture racing to the toilet.... yanking everything down... getting somewhat comfortable... well as much as you can in your predickament... and you give some pressure expecting it to come out...... and yew fart... but during so... you feel more than just air come out.... oh shut up you know you did it.... and yes it's ok to laugh..... well I"m in the stall at work today and some dood raced in and closed his cube.... all I heard was *groan* "bbbbbbffffffftttttttttt" *groan* "aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww" (pause for effect) *groan* plop.... I can only imagine because moments before that guy came in I was in my own predickament..... well I wiped and cleaned up.... fixed myself up... meanwhile the dood next door is seamingly dying.... anyway I was bout to leave when I noticed.... I missed a spot.... the unfortunate toilet fell victom to splatter shit lmao......

anyway I feel bad for anyone that just read that... but you have to admit this has happened to you.. and if you dont.. I'll call you a lier..... anyway which is more disgusting..... splattering.. or listening to the dood next to you in pain over his or her dilemma but it doesn't matter.. I think I'd rather wipe a little up than hear the dood next to me crying over losing his ass in the toilet... but I had quite the giggle over it... and I thought the boogers on the wall were bad.... yuck....

this story is nearly all made up



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com