Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, October 24, 2004

slumps... they suck... the weeks are going by and time is seemingly flying by... I've read a few posts from people and they all seem to be reminising (as if I could spell) well I keep thinking about things to... but there is a difference.. I'm getting tired of things... my job is becoming meaningless.. well at least to me... it's the same boring crap over and over and It's getting rediculous... though at least with my new contract people tend to be a bit more appretiative for my help... but it's still not helping me... I've been in this rut before but I've had options to get into something slightly different... this time I dont have the option... unless I just get up and leave... after reading supersteve's post this week I've come to some silly idea that it would be a good idea to stay here... but the thing is I have my own hometown that I miss very much and it isn't glace bay ... (though I did basicly grow up there) during my trip to niagra I had the oportunity to visit my actual hometown and though I recognised a lot of it ... I found it had possibly even improved perhaps... I really miss it there... and oddly enough crystal liked it there as well... I'm toying with the idea of saving money and actually moving back there.... but that's a future idea.. nothing even remotely close lol... anyway I'm still alive I just dont feel it at the moment... my break from reality (niagra trip) has given me enough time to think about what I remember to be important to me and I need to get off my ass and start accomplishing my goals... even though I have it pretty good at the moment... nice house... great g/f ... reasonable job (even though I hate it) for some reason I'm still not happy... aint life funny.... or perhaps it's just evil... more to come soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com