Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

urinals and short people... they just dont mix... espeshuly when tall people miss the fukin hole.... or people that shake... shake it all over the place.... there is a lip on most urinals and it just catches drops I spose... the thing is the drops dont drip into the bowl.. they stay there... and us short people come along piss... and because we are short our pants rest on the fukn lip.... unless of course we practice our aim from a foot away.... when I was in england (I think I mentioned this before) but their urinals are great... it's a piece of metal on the wall that comes down into a drain of sorts... so ya just piss on the wall and it goes down the drain.... lovely.... and no lip to get your pants wet... I came out of the public toilet at work yesterday and had this dot on my pants... looked like I had an accident... and I dont mean piss... sheesh.. anyway enough ranting on that subject

lets rant on a work topik... fukn shift bids... kill the bastards

ok and now for some kewl stuff... I'm off tomorrow... crystal is off tomorrow.... ooooooOOOoooo... no not for that reason (yew pigs) gonna help her with her website tomorrow... it might get done lol.... and then I'm going to pizza delight for a long overdue pizza sub... I haven't had one of their subs in sooooooo long.. I hope they still make em... if not that will be the quickest visit to a restaraunt for me in a very long time lol.... anyway everyone enjoy shift bid day.. I'm not going anywhere near work (thanks to lisa) I got her off the phone to proxy for me... so I'm sure she's happy lol.... and I dont have to deal with the bs of picking a shift... I told her to suprise me because there really isn't anything that I like in the bid... and probably couldn't get anything that is close to what I need... oh well maybe I"ll get transfered to mac one of these days lol....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com