Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

ok so the story is still in production.. it takes time damnit lol.... and as far as the next one... If you could rule the world and were allowed one insanely weird law, what would it be? ... do you really want me to write about this? that's just crazy lol... I could think of quite a few things that I could possibly create as a weird law... but the thing is would I really rule the world... first of all no... I would not.... and no not because I wouldn't do a good job... just that there are always people that don't follow your views or values... they would cause a revolt and come for my head... that I'm not willing to sacrifice lol.... the other possability is that they would worship me and I would never get a moment's peace... great... (romantic desires?) I wont mention them I think I'm being taken care of at the moment :P how about the possability of not having anything else to accomplish... I'm the ruler of the world... that would be pretty boring.... but on the plus side... dont have to work anymore (unless I choose)... anyway now for the crazy insane law.....

among the things to choose perhaps could be kiss the beast daily... and I'll elaborate in a moment... another thing could be chew the cud daily... but that might sound disgusting... perhaps I'll incorperate that anyway heheheheh... now to spread a little love around the planet it would be a good idea to have everyone kiss something every day... but now that I think about it... there are quite a few people that have some strange diseases..... fungus and stuff on lips ya know crazy stuff like that.... this is where the beast part comes in.... you can name the beast whatever you like... if it happens to be your significant other than so be it lol..... now if ya can't find someone to kiss you could make it interesting... randomly kissing anyone that goes by you... even if it is similar to your perticular sex...... (long as it isn't me :P) perhaps even an animal if you so desire (sheesh weirdo's out there)... but this is really not a good idea people would for sure come and kill me to abolish the strange rediculous law....

more to come another time ....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com