Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, November 12, 2004

well it's getting to the point where I'm going to start messing up on purpose at work... I've come to the conclusion that I no longer want to work at stream... I no longer want to work in a call center... and I no longer want to do anything except stay at home and do absolutely nothing.... for the last little while I"ve been doing that on my days off... absolutly nothing... play video games and eat sleep and ocasionally do human things.... (blah blah blah) the new shifts that were given out ... suck... they suck..... it was the most disgusting set of shifts I have ever seen... and it was the second last straw..... last straw was obviously someone eating my lunch the other day..... I could care less anymore if stream makes it.... they have taken every ounce of life out of me and I no longer care to do my job properly.... the only time I find joy in my job anymore is when I'm on break or when I have my customer on hold.... dont get me wrong I dont mind talking to some of the customers... I even have good conversations with half of them.... but I just can't stand the fact that I'm working a job that I used to get raises for... I used to make a dollar more than I am now and I was pretty much due for a raise very shortly (in which I am gonna press for very soon) what a waste of breath that will be..... I still can't believe someone ate my lunch....

anyway I have brighter news.. I did bring in my lunch the other day again.... and put it in the fridge.. miraculously it survived for me to eat it.... course I went in earlier than lunch time and took it out .... at it at break time instead ....that might have been a factor... other than the fact it looked like yellow puke in a bowl lol.... I enjoyed it immensly.. it was a coconut flavour curry mixed in hamburger with large chunks of onion .... delicious... but anyway Im' cold hungry and in need of a break.. just tore down the barn in my mothers yard.. (such hard work is not for me to be doing anymore) and I feel like the barn fell on me... but I must get out there and finish the job


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com