Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, December 16, 2004

been a while... dont have time to post lately.. since the office has blocked our ability to view the blogs.... pain in the ass... but oh well... I just finished uploading a pile of pictures to my webshots account.... link is located to the left at the top..... anyway really dont have any news... other than that... getting ready for christmas is becoming more difficult but am working on it... changes at work dont make it any easier... oh well will get through it just fine I'm sure... anyway enjoy your holidays... I normally make a christmas page but I just dont feel like it this year... maybe next year lol


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com