Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, December 30, 2004

opinion to voice... so I voiced my opinion... and well I spose went about it the wrong way... I was a bit pissed off that I didn't get an answer from the boss so tried again... unfortunatly it went to a few more people than it was sposed to .... oh well now I have to prance around on tippie toes so I dont get fired... something I'm not used to... I suppose that I shall get through it just fine but at least I know how I can get fired easily hehehe.... course I spose if my boss's read this might give them grounds to fire me again... but I've lost my spirit to work there anyways so I welcome it... of course at the moment I need the fukn job so I have to go along with things for the moment... but I'm looking for my escape .... as soon as I have an option I'm gone from that horrible place... it's too bad that I dont kiss ass or use my lips in a sort of fashion that seems to get people places... but lucky for me I have a reputation or I would more than likely be unemployed .... that's just lousy especially after christmas.... anyway I can't divulge anymore info or I'll be fired... but I'm sure it's all over the office at the moment anyway so fuk it all... thankfully I have two days off... perhaps I can call friday off too... then I dont have to go through with the company B.S. till monday... perhaps they will forget to give my my nasty papers....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com