Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

apperantly I can blog from work again... this is great news as now I can have something to do while I'm at work ... they wont let us play games and I am so sick of reading this boring drivel on the news sites... once a week I get to check the comics... (if I forget to check them daily) but anyway that's pointless talk.. of course I know you all tune in to read this pointless drivel.. (it wouldn't be called a blog if ya didn't) now something more interesting... I .... would ... like.... a .... pony.... just kidding... ok so I'm bored... and looking for any excuse to get my mind off work... so far it's not working (as you can see) perhaps I'll get a life someday so you can be entertained... I have a weekend ahead of me ... one more day to go... during which if I can finish sopranos for a friend... I'll hopefully start on a new story for you fine folks... I know you want to hear one... anyway I'll be back soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com