Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

finally got to go snowboarding... it was a great day for it as well.... and even though the falling down part is still going on... we had a great time.... the day after however.... ouch is not a big enough word.... as we all know (well as I've said before) I'm way out of shape.. and although I did remember how to snowboard I just wasn't able to keep myself stable on the hill lol.... oh well it was fun... unfortunatly I cannot remember the funny story I was going to tell... I must carry a notebook with me where ever I go or something because it bugs me when I can't remember something.... unfortunatly that means that something is always bugging me lol... anyway I'll be back when I remember... and note to self... get a new keyboard... this one sux...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com