Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, March 18, 2005

in the grind again.... hoping to go skiing or snowboarding this weekend... probably the last chance to get out this year... weather is starting to melt all the snow.... oh well there are worse things... I actually can't wait for the summer to come now... I want to go swimming again.... now that I live in closer to gilholmes lake I'll probably go every time I have a day off... anyway still thinking of a good story line to create for you the wonderfull viewer.... we shall see what my creativity can drum up during my days off... I"m really busy getting my copy of buffy series... have 1 - 4 now... 3 more to go but stupid blockbuster doesn't seem to have them yet... we shall see....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com