Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, March 17, 2005

it's been a long while... I've been busy... yes with a life for the first time in a long time.... so what have I been up to you ask? ... well not a whole lot... work is depressing and it was the source of most of my topics.... wanted to get away from that for a bit... and well I kind of miss sharing my opinion so here I am.... yes I will try to make it a regular occourance to update as well... trouble is it's cold in this room............. very cold.... and I can't update from work because the miserable pricks blocked everything they can.... anyway it doesn't matter.... looking forward to the weekend.... hopefully going skiing or snowboarding (depends on the g/f coming along) but that's just fine.... I would like to strap a pair of boards to my legs and zooom down the hill again... I miss the speed that I can get from skis... I can't do that on a snowboard because if I try to go fast I will go head over heels down the hill... or rather just slide down the hill on my face... not the most convenient way to cruise down the hill... or spend the day off recovering from frostbite on the inside of my throat... (someone said I had a big mouth) ok so it doesn't matter.... I have to remember my topics... I have a couple of story outlines that I think I can work on.... I just have my horrible mammory to examine to drum them out on the blog... look forward to publishing again... hopefully I can make it interesting and bring back my readers.... yes the ones that use the comments section so I know they are there... sheesh.... talk soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com