Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, March 24, 2005

a new place of inspiration I spose... funny things keep happening on the bus.... got VTO tonight so left work early... walked to the liquer store and managed to hook the bus home.. on the way we picked up some smelly lady... she had more perfume than hair... and she had a lot of hair... one could smell her a mile away... the lady sat next to me.. I nearly choked... started coughing and weezing and the bus driver started laughing cause he knew what I was doing... (I take the bus too much)... so that's fine the smelly lady gets off a block down the road... what was the point???? so anyway gone a bit further got on the pier bus and nearly home the bus driver slows down for this fella crossing the street extremely slow... then all of a sudden the guy yells out come here... apperantly he wants to get on the bus... the driver stops a bit away.. the guy takes his freakin time to get to the bus ..... gets on and nearly freaks out on the driver saying what are you doing (only very loud and I'm sure the words were a bit worse... ) so anyway the driver says I"m sorry but this is the last route and I dont go where you want me to..... the guy appologizes and leaves.... of course you had to be there... but picture a huge man getting in your face saying stuff that seems like you did something wrong... then you tell him that he's mistaken and all of a sudden he appologizes.... hmmm... I spose he shoulda been a bit quicker crossing the road lol..... anyway it's holiday weekend and I need to drink some of this liquer... enjoy yourselves

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com