Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, March 27, 2005

so I'm electrician.... I managed to tear out a light fixture from my mothers living room.... she's been calling it an eyesore for years.. and just stopped using it.... finally has requested that I take it out if I could.... well I cut the power and yanked on it a bit.. wouldn't budge.. turns out there was a screw holding it place... lucky me I managed to figure that out before I ripped her celing appart..... so I also got to tape up the ends so they dont burn the place down... I tell you I"m becoming really good at house maintenance or something...... shamefully I dont do that sort of thing in this house.... maybe someday.....

in another one of my sources for inspiration these days ... it turns out to be at darts.... we show up last night and were treated to a display of lets say tastefull music... but of course you have to appretiate the talent that was involved... it's really difficult and yes I know because I tried to make one work before.... but the dood made it sound so much better than I could... of course I"m talking about a fella that was playing the accordian... apperantly he was trying to sell it .. so he decided to come down to darts night and entertain us by playing melody after melody (well a few of them were repeated) all this so we could see how usefull the device could be and perhaps purchase it apperantly.... I figured maybe someone would pay him to turn it off... or buy it to burn it... good firewood? oh well maybe I could have used another dust collector.. unfortunatly my guitar hasn't been used much these days... nobody to show me some new stuff and I dont learn it any other way unfortunatly lol... any offers?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com