Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, April 17, 2005

cats... yuk.... cats make me sick.... espeshuly when they puke... oh yes.. cats can puke... some people think it's hairballs... but ummm wouldn't they just cough up a ball of hair then??? instead the slime that comes out of them... it's just disgusting... and they dont just sit in one spot and do it... they walk around till it comes out.. move then let another one go... projectile spewing.. yew'd think they knew what they were doing... I bet they do.... cause they find the most inconvenient place to let it go.... when yew step in it... dont look down... take your sock off and make someone else clean it up if you can... (course it's funny watching someone clean up puke.. speshuly when they gag or puke doing it) anyway that's enough of that..

so I'm still doing my stairs... it's such a pain that I do some then walk away... the cat doesn't like the noise ... yew'd think I"d be doing that all day and night just to bugg the cat.... (maybe that's why it puked all over the place) someday I will finish it... and news for a shift bid at work.. perhaps the huge que time will go down so I'll have more time to work on the stories... I know you all want that... for now.. patience... I'll be back soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com