Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

more old people waiting for the bus bugging me today... I"m really getting sick of them.... espeshuly when they are talking about a church that needs to be painted.... it's brick.. ya dont paint a brick church... but anyway he was commenting on the weather and when I wouldn't continue his happy banter he brought up the church comment... asked me when they are going to finish the church... I asked him what was wrong with it... glancing at it... looks fine to me... just a regular old decrepit church... he said they are painting it.... I'm like ummm yeah ok... the bricks are a bit weathered and discoloured.. needs to be washed but what he's talking about is a layer of cement plaster crap being covered over the actual bricks... anyway it doesn't matter... I spose I shall give people the cold shoulder from now on... or perhaps I could just stare at them.. maybe they will get the idea I dont want to talk to them ... I"m on my way to work and am not in the mood for anything.. espeshully an hour and half bus ride to a shithole that I would rather not be in.... gee I'm in a good mood lol.. time to go back to my horrible callers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com