Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, April 15, 2005

wow I actually have stairs.... under the layers and layers of paint... but it's hard work (for me lol) anyway taking a break from that... what is it with old people on the bus??? got on the bus this afternoon and am talking to a friend from work... all of a sudden this old lady sitting in front of us starts chatting about a pizza shop up the road that used to be a bakery or still is or stopped making something but apperantly whatever they stopped making was the best thing they make... their pizza is dry and yet she still goes there every day.... sheesh lady the place only opened 3 months ago..... get a new hobby..... so later on I"m waiting for the bus and this old lady (they are lonely I spose) starts talking to me about the strikers... apperantly the kids will have to pick up their homework on a weekly basis.... I hope so cause I really dont wanna hear about the cranky people having to get their kids to school in the summer.... but this lady said that it's a bad thing because the strikers wont get anything out of it..... ummm who cares.... my opinion isn't the nicest but people need to grow up... if you dont like your job... get another one... I hate my job and I put up with the garbage in it.... you dont see me forming a union (to steal my hard earned wages) and striking so I can sit on my ass in the freezing cold... earning less than slave wages on strike pay (if we got any at all) just so I can get an extra dollar an hour?? maybe... hopefully there is more to the strike than just wages because if there isn't.. it's pointless and the kids are the ones that will get screwed over in the end..... but that's just my uneducated point of view.... (I'm not reading up on it so I really haven't investigated both sides of the situation.. nor do I plan to because for one.. none of my business... two.. I dont care enough and three..... I really dont care enough)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com