Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, May 09, 2005

as much as most men would like to have more women in their bed...... I would like to point out that I would not like to have them take up more of the bed so that I have nowhere to go but out of it..... our cat woke me up this morning and as it loves to do ... jumped under the blankets... but it didn't stay to long.... it decided to leave.... great I moved back to my usual spot without worry that I might squish the cat... anyway I am nearly back to sleep when I hear the kitten mewing... I look up in time to see the cat with the kitten in it's jaws climbing into bed..... geez what is this.... isnt' it just like a woman to invade the personal space of someone... so anyway... it's been a week since it entered our home... and it has it's eyes open... mind you they look like they are blurry or about to close again but they are opening... I spose another week and the kitten will be chasing the cat around the house.... it just better not be in the bed when I get home.... we took the kitten and put it in the cat bed downstairs... but just as we were making our way out the door to go to work... the cat decides to take the kitten back up to the bed... I spose I'll be shooting the cat's afterall :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com