Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Friday, May 13, 2005

the cat has moved into the bed... a good nights sleep is next to impossable now... soon will be time for action.... the kitten has droopy ears... perhaps someday soon I may post a picture... maybe... (unlikely) anyway went to monster trucks the other night.. wow... I love them beast machines... the sound of them is my favourite part... appart from the one that was trying to do donuts and nearly went into the crowd... such a great performance... and then there were the stunt boys on bikes... they were flying at least 30-40 feet in the air... and some of the time barely hanging on.. as soon as I can scan the pics I'll be posting them on the site somewhere... but for now I must get some CD's finished going out tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com