Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, May 05, 2005

I swear.... really I do... I swear really loudly too... yes loudly speshuly at werk... but it's because my customers/guests are idiots..... and hopefully they will get me fired.... though somehow I can maintain my composure during the call.... at least while I am speaking to them... I got a warning today though ... I cursed the hell out of a guy today... but I'm getting nothing but assholians on the phone today.... anyway next topik..... Monster Trucks.... wooo hooo.... they are back... but a piece of bad news... tickets are 30 bux.... unfortunatly they have me hooked and I"ll probably fork over the expensive feez just to watch the show.... and it better be a good show or I'll be flipping out and tear the place appart.... picture me tearing into the seats in center 200.... I'll not even be able to break the first one let alone the building (such a wimp I am) yeah well wutavah.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com