Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I'm in shock... someone has actually cleaned up the boogers that were on the batheroom stall at work..... for a while it seemed like every single time one went in the stall (trying not to puke) there was a new booger on the wall ... someone trying to create a collection I guess... or perhaps they were just seeing how much of the wall they could fill up before someone actually cleaned it.... however I'm sure there will be a new collection started soon enough.... it's just reduculous that anyone would put it on the wall instead of using the toilet paper that's even closer to you and probably easier to get off the finger... yes I said finger.. how else would they get it smeared on the wall... sheesh.... well I've covered this topik before so I shall leave it to rest and .... hopefully.... never have to cover it again....

the kitten is growing up ... .quickly... it was weak on it's tiny little legs for the longest time .. but now it scampers around.. and is getting more adventurous.... on the weekend it has come out of the closet home (they sometimes keep) and was touring around the upstairs... well it got close to the stairs... and I dont have the ummm pleasant nature to follow the damned thing around all day to make sure it is out of trouble... (that's what it's mother is for) ... anyway the kitten managed to squeeze itself through the banister rails and fell through the crack down 12 feet onto the floor below.... nice... way to go stupid ass cat.... oh dont worry it managed to stay alive.... one of our previous cats did the same stupid thing lol.... sooooooo now maybe it will try to use the stairs instead... though I have a feeling the first time it tries that it will tumble down them haha....

on a brighter note.... had the darts banquet this weekend and got drunk as usual... the night before had meat darts (shoot darts and if you win.. the prize is meat) needless to say I didn't win any meat.... but the darts banquet I managed to pull off outstanding victory of last place... and it was a team effort... we spent so much time drinking and carrying on that we forgot to win a few games lol.... oh well perhaps next year we will actually win a few games... what I did win though... rookie of the year... but perhaps that was because I was the only one?? haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com