Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, May 14, 2005

puzzy magnet..... hhhmmm.... I doubt it .. but I'll go along with it... though I think the cat just likes the warmth of the bed... espeshuly since the blankets keep the heat inside.... but it's increasingly tough to get sleep ... if ya move ya kick a cat or kitten... or roll over on em... or they put their cold nose on you... or they dig their claws into ya... they gotta be moved.. and so far they are moved to a spot that should be sufficient.. it's out of the way.. they are finally back in the warm bed that was made for them... and best of all the cat appears to be content so hopefully she wont move the kitten...

in other news nintendo has a gameboy player for the gamecube.... I'm becoming addicted to video games again... just need to get my hands on some gameboy games... anyone have any old gameboy games they dont play anymore and looking to get rid of them?? I'll gladly take em off your hands... may even pay ya for em if need be... so long as the price is reasonable....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com