Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, May 05, 2005

so my craft making has expanded... I"ve been making flowers (so lame) so I had to make something more.... (cough) masculine.... ok so it's not either but it seems like it.... I've been making birdhouses... and well I've only made 2... actually I"m working on my second one... the design is ok.. but it's a lot of work... (I dont want to make any more lol) now I need ideas on what to make... I've become quite good at making stupid stuff... though I've decided I may take up crochet again... yes make myself an ugly blanket.. something to snuggle into perhaps... or get tangled in with my g/f lol... yeah that sounds like a plan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com