Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Thursday, June 09, 2005

(best oriental accent) What shall I do??? What shall I do??? What shall I do??? What shall I do??? What shall I do??? What shall I do??? What shall I do??? What shall I do??? What shall I do??? What shall I do??? What shall I do??? What shall I do??? What shall I do??? What shall I do??? What shall I do??? What shall I do??? What shall I do??? What shall I do???

this is what I heard from my guest this week... I tried to find out the issue... information about the hotel... explain issue to guest... every replay was ... can't connect .. What shall I do??? .... then repeated... I asked him to stop what he was doing... I would activate the room connection for him... he replies... What shall I do??? again I stressed... nothing sir... I'm going to purchase for you... What shall I do??? ... well ummm you can imagine how pissed I was getting that this point.... the hotel engineer is in the room with the guest... the guest passes the phone to him... he's just as stupid as the guest... the engineer... the guy asks me what he wants me to do... I spose the guest said to him I wanted to talk to him... anyway I inform the engineer what I was going to do... (after telling the guest 5 times) and what does he do.. passes the phone back to the damned guest... first thing out of his mouth...... What shall I do??? What shall I do??? What shall I do??? What shall I do??? What shall I do??? What shall I do??? What shall I do??? What shall I do??? What shall I do??? What shall I do??? What shall I do??? What shall I do??? What shall I do??? What shall I do??? What shall I do??? What shall I do???

and they wonder why people snap and go on killing spree.... I was at my end... was about to pull a United States postal freak out.... (or hang up on him) when I just said your not getting connected.. please try again later.... the guest kindly said What shall I do??? I said try again later .... What shall I do??? ... are you sure I said? he said what... I said... What shall I do??? and hung up.....

enjoy your day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com