Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Monday, June 13, 2005

EEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwWWWWWWWWWWWW ... well that's what some people would say... I brought in a lunch last week... and forgot about it... well the fridges are supposed to be cleaned out every friday.... it's been nearly a week since I forgot... I went to the fridge to put my lunch in there for today.... low and behold there is my old lunch... still in there.. hhmmm so I decided to take the dish home... I dumped the contents into the trash and washed out the dish... I may feel sorry for anyone that goes into the lunch room later today.. or tonight..... my lunch was a big hunk of fish... bones and all... yummy food but it has a potent smell on ocasion... I just hope it doesn't reek too much when I go to get my lunch later lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com