Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Sunday, June 12, 2005

how do you know it's too early to teach your kids about the birds and the beez.... perhaps it's never too early... but I think there is .... espeshuly when it involves getting your own rocks off teaching them.... now I know what your thinking... and no it wasn't me... I have nearly no involvement in this... other than that I happen to own the stupid things that are involved.... now.... I was minding my own business getting a drink.. in my own home.... when I climbed up the stairs to go into my computer room... yes I have a computer room.... what self proclaimed nerd doesn't.... anyway in the hallway in plain sight of everything ...... the momma sitting there with ass raised in the air... and the kid licking away at the backside and using paw as well.... that's right the damned stupid cat was teaching the kitten to paw and lick at it's fukn ass and I dont mean cleaning either... it was in full cat glory ... I dont know if any of you have ever seen a cat in heat.. but it's not a pretty sight... they have no shame and dont care where they do their business... now the kitten is just barely a couple months old... it's just about off the nipple.. but come on... isn't that a bit early to be teaching it to do the nasty... with the mother that made it?????? and people wonder why I hate cats

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com