Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

it's the end of the world.... I just read that supersteve.org is retiring.... he's not blogging there no more.... now I dont read much blogs but I did visit this one religiously (well until recently) but I can see why he is giving it a rest... I myself have been plagued with the same things (except of course the rediculous comments section) ... though I dont have as interesting stories and dont know exactly how many people actually visit this lame little excuse for rambling on... but it seems to me that I must email the fella and have him give me his secret new spot... because although I dont check out the blogging scene much.. I do enjoy his banter... it is occasionally funny and informative at the same time... I can only hope that people enjoy my boring drivel from time to time... (if only people would let me know lol) oh well perhaps if I ever get back to my story writing people will actually come back again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com