Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I've seen a lot of things in my time but the world keeps suprising me...

a man walking down the street feels the impending pressure over come his ability to walk any further... decides to let go of his dignity and also a load of something else.... perhaps just couldn't make it any further or doesn't care... or maybe even didn't think anyone would see.... or perhaps even worse... wants to put on a show for the entire town... more or less....

now I didn't see the whole thing .. because I just dont care to watch people and their strangeness... I'm not the type to investigate personal issues nature or whatever... what people do they do... I mind my own business.. but the idea of people talking about it over and over you just can't help but take a peek.... here goes.... I've stalled enough

the dood without a shred of apperant decency stopped in the middle of the parking lot... figured this is as good a place as any.. nobody is around.... I can hide behind this twig... in the bushes... hauled down his pants drawers and all... and proceeded to take a dump at the back end of the parking lot..... now our building is 5 floors high.... security cameras that can view the entire surrounding area of the building... at first I spose it wasn't apperant what was going on but then everyone started to say look over there ... look at that.. it's a man.. no it's not.. yes .. and he's doing his duty in the parking lot... yuck.... and low and behold there was the man picking up his drawers as he stood up... (I dont think he wiped).... but what was worse... 2 people are walking past him and he still doesn't do anything... even better... if he had walked about 50 feet there is a restaraunt with a bathroom that I'm sure they wouldn't mind too much for a desparate person to use... but that wouldn't be normal for this town I spose....

now I know that nearly our entire floor (which has at least 100 people on it) seen it... so how many more people in the 5 floors seen it?... hopefully the security camera picked up a good shot so they can display it on the tv to arrest the loser

thankfully this is a free country

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com