Don't Laugh It's My Page Of Crap

Send Me Email
Random ramblings of a madman that will "possibly" make yew laff...

Saturday, June 25, 2005

my little brother is an international star lol..... played the louisburg playhouse last night... did an amazing job... he's really become quite talented.... and of the visiters in the area... there were people from georgia I believe... others from great britain (UK) and others from accross canada... pretty impressive if you ask me... but anyway I must find a way to fix the stupid lawnmower... it starts up but it shuts itself down puttering... believe I have too much oil in it... hopefully it will all be burned down soon.... anyone want to donate one to me??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Bring yourself to the homepage

http://kickme.to/jee


Creater: Joe Earhart
Email: LeeEeeMuR@msn.com